Affectionately termed as “Baby Botox” by Hollywood regulars, Micro-Botox is when diluted Botox is injected in very small doses on areas like the jawline, under eye area, and cheeks.
– Facial rejuvenation thanks to firmer, less oily skin with small pores
– A natural-looking mini facelift due to the tightening of the skin
– Fresher, younger look as it removes fine wrinkles and refines skin texture
– A chiseled, poreless, and powdered look anytime of the day
Micro-Botox strikes a balance between preserving facial dynamism and retaining youthfulness, giving you the best of both worlds. (Micro-Dysport is also available at Halley Medical Aesthetics.)
Taking Micro-Botox to another level
To take the treatment a step further, Dr. Terence Tan pairs Micro-Botox® with two synergistic laser treatments for skin toning, firming, brightening, and pore size, inflammation, and redness reduction. This results in smooth, firm skin that glows and shows no visible pores or wrinkles at close up.
This Ultimate Facial Rejuvenation Treatment ($950) combines Micro-Botox with:
– A “Long Pulsed” Restoration Laser is used to firm the skin through stimulation of collagen production through cells in the skin called fibroblasts. The laser also targets haemoglobin within blood vessels, removing fine veins and redness caused by inflammation and acne.
– A “Q-Switched” Brightening Laser is then used to even out skin tone by removing pigments and accentuate reduction of pore size and fine wrinkles. This treatment is important to bring a fresh, glittering glow back to the face.